Riviera Children’s Center Philosophy in Indianapolis
- Encourage each child to express his/her self
- Help each child develop a positive self-image
- Help each child develop good communication skills with their caregivers and peers
- Encourage each child to learn through play, participation and listening
- Ensure that the child’s physical, social and mental health is protected
- Ensure that each parent understands his/her role as an essential role in their child’s life.
The education program of Riviera Children’s Center focuses on the individual needs of each child. We are committed to promoting and supporting all aspects of a child's growth in an atmosphere of respect.
If you are in the Indianapolis, Indiana, area, and you need a qualified daycare or preschool for your child, call us today at (317) 784-7229 and speak to one of our qualified staff or email us for more information about our programs and services.